Ocean Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterfly

4 posters

Go down

Butterfly Empty Butterfly

Post by Bladefire Fri 12 Sep 2008, 8:39 pm

Rosekit narrowed her eyes, wagging her stubby tabby back and forth. Above her bright winged butterfly hovered. It fluttered gracefully, the sunlight reflecting off its sapphire wings. She dabbed a paw at it and squeaked as it fluttered away from her. Her amber eyes shone and her coat bristled with excitement. She leapt at it again. The chase was on!
Bladefire
Bladefire

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Empty Re: Butterfly

Post by Brambleberry Sat 13 Sep 2008, 12:02 pm

Ghostkit exploded out of a nearby bush with a loud battle cry. A few leaves drifted around him, settling silently onto the ground while he flew through the air, desperately clawing at the butterfly. But alas, it was not to be. The tomkit crashed to the earth, skidding into another bush. "Aww, foxdung!" He moaned, springing to his paws, eyes anxious. "My pelt is dusty now! Look at this, Rosekit!" He gestured, horrified, to his once-white fur. Now it was slightly covered in a layer of dirt and leaves. "It's going to take me ages to get it clean again!"
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Sat 13 Sep 2008, 6:14 pm

Hearing the small commotion behind her and forgetting completely about the butterfly, Rosekit looked back to see a white fluffy kit covered in filth. She couldn't help but begin to laugh. "Don't be such a drama queen!" Rosekit mewed, a smirk on her face. It was true though. Ghostkit really was a vain drama queen most of the time. The tabby kit smiled and rolled her eyes. "Here, I'll help you get it clean" She reassured him, and began to cover the other kits fur in long, vigorous licks.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleberry Sun 14 Sep 2008, 5:19 pm

Ghostkit puffed out his chest indignantly. "I am not a drama queen!" He sputtered. "I'm not even a she-cat!" The dusty tom muttered to himself for a minute, then started to groom his fur alongside Rosekit. As usual, he couldn't stay irritated for very long. He sighed contentedly, enjoying the feeling of getting clean.

(Hey Sage...Would it be alright if Rose and Ghost were siblings? If not, t'is fine. But it might be fun... *shrugs*)
Brambleberry
Brambleberry

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Sun 14 Sep 2008, 6:02 pm

(Sure.. I was going to ask you sooner or later)

Rosekit looked up at the sight of her brother blissfully cleaning his pelt. "Well if you're so happy getting clean there, drama queen, I might go back to what I was doing" she mewed playfully. Without another word she got up and trotted over to a large flat stone. Maybe from there she would be able to spot the butterfly from wherever it had retreated to.
She sighed in frustration after searching the clearing for a few moments. "I can't find it!"
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperkit Sat 20 Sep 2008, 11:23 pm

"You need to stop worrying about your pelt," Whisperkit scolded disapprovingly. She rolled her glistening blue eyes at the scene of Ghostkit vigorously trying to clean his fur. Trotting past the rock where Rosekit stood, she swept her eyes back in forth in search for the sapphire blue butterfly that Rosekit had been after earlier. The brilliancy of the color if its wings made the kit want to take a closer look. Slowly she walked on the beach, letting her tiny white paws sink into the smooth sand. The sun shined bright above her, smiling down upon her and the other kits. Picking up her pace she continued along the beach until she finally spotted the butterfly. It perched on a rock half hidden by a little clump of light green grass. A soft gleam came to her eyes as she cautiously edged up to the butterfly. Her eyes traced the delicate patterns of the wings and up its antennas. She leaned in a little more and the butterfly quivered a bit before taking off into the air Whisperkit laughed quietly and happily skipped along with the butterfly, admiring its ability to dip and rise in the air.
Whisperkit
Whisperkit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefur Wed 24 Sep 2008, 3:22 pm

(How many of them are white xD)

Sparkkit flew out the nursery on all fours in a blur.
"Butterfly, Butterfly!" he squeaked pouncing high in the air.
"It's cool" he grinned after almost headbutting it.
Again and again he pounced up admiring it's pattern.
Whitefur
Whitefur

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladefire Tue 30 Sep 2008, 8:27 pm

ooc::Rosekit must be the only one not white... SHES A NIGEL bounce xD sorry, inside joke with friends *hides*

Rosekit snickered in agreement with Whisperkit, throwing a playful scowl over her shoulder at her brother.
She padded over and leapt up onto a rock, giving her paw a few licks before she stopped to survey her reflection in a puddle.
When she stopped to think it over, she was no way near as perfect as her brother, Ghostkit. While he had a soft, silky white pelt, her short tabby fur always stuck up in burrs. His eyes were a charming shade of green while her own were golden amber, sparkling bright with excitement.
Why worry over appearances anyway?
She watched Sparkkit and Whisperkit pursue the butterfly. Its bright winged radiance was dazzling, she couldnt tear her eyes away from the sapphire beauty.
Bladefire
Bladefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum